Monroe Superstore is proud to serve our community with this special truck program for agriculture professionals.
Monroe Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Superstore in Michigan recognizes the changing needs of farmers in Monroe County and surrounding areas who make their living full time in the agriculture business. Monroe County is also home to a very unique and special automotive program, based at Monroe Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Superstore, that recognizes, honors, and assists these ag professionals.
That program is the Ram Certified Ag Dealership program.
The Monroe Superstore was the very first Ram Certified Ag Dealership in Michigan. Monroe Superstore Ag Specialist Greg Bondy says, “Appreciation for the needs of the agricultural community has deep roots within our dealership and the Ram brand. The Ram CAD program was built with input from educational experts, agriculture experts, and family farmers & ranchers. Monroe Superstore can now offer the industry something more–a partnership that understands and adjusts to those needs at every level.”
The total value of the Monroe Superstore’s AgPack program can exceed more than $13,000 per truck purchased. No other manufacturer offers this type of program!
Through the Ram Certified Ag Dealership program and elite dealerships like Monroe Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Superstore, Ram is making good on a partnership promise to put a package of farm and ranch management tools on the hood of every new Ram truck. With tools to manage a farm, predictive analysis software, nutrients farmers need for better production and better earnings, and special ag-related financing, Ram AgPack comes with a bundle of farm management tools worth thousands of dollars.
Benefits included in the Ram AgPack include:
- AgDirect, powered by Farm Credit, which offers flexible payment terms to match a farm’s income stream — exclusively through a local Ram Certified Agriculture Dealership
- A $2,500 rebate on any Titan or Goodyear Farm Tire product
- A discount of 25% off MSRP on Rhino Ag products, PLUS a gift card valued between $100 and $200
- A $250 soybean seed rebate, or a $1,000 corn seed rebate from NK Seed.
- $1,000 toward AgroLiquid Crop Nutrition
- $1,000 toward a new Reinke irrigation system and $500 toward parts on an existing Reinke system.
- Industry-exclusive discounts on many Gallagher livestock products.
- A $250 rebate on Knapheide upfit to a RamAg truck.
- Additional benefits from Business Link, On the Job, a special business-support program offered by Monroe Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Superstore.
To get an exclusive Ram AgPack:
- Visit Monroe Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Superstore, the local Ram Certified Agriculture Dealership.
- Verify ownership of, or in, an agricultural enterprise.
- Receive Ram AgPack farm and ranch management tools for assistance in achieving greater efficiency and profitability.
Ram AgPack is available FREE with any purchase of a qualified new Ram truck — a Ram 1500 or 2500 regular cab pickup, a Ram 3500 Heavy Duty, a Ram 4500 or 5500 Cab Chassis, or a Ram ProMaster van. Monroe Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Superstore offers the best local selection of upfits for any commercial need and at the best prices.
For full AgPack offer terms and conditions, visit RamAgDealer.com/details.
Keep an eye on our blog for more details about this special program.
A special note: National Ag Day
National Ag Day, a day of awareness and celebration, is Thursday, March 14, 2019. National Ag Day, which falls during National Ag Week, is organized by the Agriculture Council of America. ACA is a nonprofit organization composed of leaders in the agricultural, food and fiber community, dedicating its efforts to increasing the public’s awareness of agriculture’s role in modern society.
The National Ag Day program encourages every American to:
- Understand how food and fiber products are produced.
- Appreciate the role agriculture plays in providing safe, abundant, and affordable products.
- Value the essential role of agriculture in maintaining a strong economy.
- Acknowledge and consider career opportunities in the agriculture, food, and fiber industry.